Designed with powder coated square metal tubing, the Open Steel carts allow for easy access to modules and provides the user with a good overview of the content. The distribution trolleys are lightweight and feature 4 swivel wheels for easy maneuverability. High ground clearance options are available to avoid bumping your legs. Other features include:
- Made of 20 x 20 mm powder coated metal profiles with good corrosion protection
- VARIO™ support rails fully compatible with our modular system
- Optional mounts for VARIO ™ relief wheels
- Available in different colours (standard colour is light grey)
Each Open Steel trolley is fully customisable and has a range of accessories available. Talk with one of our health planners who can help design a trolley to suit your requirements.
The open transport trolleys are available in one, two or three sections with 10 pairs of VARIO support rails in every section. Equipped with solid handles, 4 swivel wheels and 4 bumper wheels, these trolleys have superb maneuverability. Each trolley is made of 20 x 20 mm powder coated square metal tubing and has been designed to provide access to the modules from both sides. Other features include:
- Truck coupling device and coupling hook available
- Can be equipped with lockable bars
- Optional fitting of VARIO™ relief wheels that makes it easy to pull out heavy trays or baskets.
- Also available in fully washable Stainless Steel
Contact one of our friendly health planners for more information.
These trolleys are made of anodised aluminium to provide optimum protection of items during transportation. All container trolleys have solid handles and lockable doors and feature:
- Doors with rubber bead for tight closing that open to 270º
- Bumper guard
- 2 fixed wheels and 2 swivel wheels with brakes
- Coupling-hook that can be mounted
- Optional truck-pull
For more information contact our friendly health planners who can help you create a closed transport system to suit your needs.
The Danish designed Sterilius Closed Transport Cart is innovative product design at its best. Created with environmentally conscious materials, it is highly durable and lightweight in construction. The ergonomic design offers hand positioning options, catering to individual heights and comfort levels. Equipped with a foot operated wheel brake system it provides easy manual operation by staff.
• Easy gliding wheels
• Ability to be adapted for AVG
• Multi-directional and fixed wheel capability
Trolley washer compatible
• Compatible with detergents with a pH between 6 – 8.5 in trolley washers
• Easily cleaned with neutral detergent / alcohol wipes
Custom features and design
• Options include; single or double cabinets, etc., solid / glass door and locks
• Custom colour, branding or labelling options