The RN+ FALLWatch™ II Wireless Console is a cost effective system that allow you to monitor up to 32 bed, chair or pendants alarms and features:
- Easy system setup that is simple to program and use.
- Clearly audible alarm tones
- Compact, lightweight and easy to move
- Clear console display with patient name and room number
- Can set up to monitor for additional patient risks (eg. head and shoulder movement in a neurosurgery department.)
- Time delay options
- Digital, wireless system
The FALLWatch™ Wireless Signal Units require a sensor pad to be connected to them and feature:
- A start, hold and time delay buttons.
- Four different alarm tones to differentiate from other alarms in a facility.
- Volume Control
A range of Chair and Bed Sensors are available